We specialize in helping restaurants with their insurance and risk management. Being in the hospitality business is different from many other businesses, and we understand those differences. Our specialists are able to tailor insurance and risk management solutions for our clients to meet their specific needs.
We are independent agents and represent a number of different insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to provide the best possible cost and coverage combination for your restaurant’s insurance needs. Our experienced staff understands the challenges of running a restaurant and the coverages needed to protect your business.
Customized Coverages: With our knowledge of and experience in insuring restaurants, we know what coverages are critical and what coverages are merely desirable. Our objective is to provide each restauranteur with a customized insurance program at the lowest possible price.
Loss Control: We work with our clients to proactively prevent claims from occurring. Loss prevention is the most effective claims management tool.
Response: Our promise to you is to respond quickly to your needs.
Clients First: We are more than just insurance agents; we are advisors to our clients. As such, we search for the most cost-effective ways to cover the insurance and risk management needs of our clients.
Broad Coverage Options: We have a number of available programs, including packages which include business liability protection, property coverage, and crime. Whether you have a single or multiple locations, whether your restaurant is elegant, trendy, traditional, ethnic or home-style, we can tailor a solution for you.
We insure all types of eateries including:
- Coffee shops
- Fast food
- Fine dining
- Sandwich shops
- And more!
Some of the coverage options available to you to help you with your insurance needs include:
- Buildings at replacement costs or actual cash values
- Automatic increase in building amount
- Contents at replacement costs or actual cash values
- Contents increase for seasonal fluctuation
- Comprehensive equipment breakdown coverage
- Coverage extension to newly acquired buildings and contents
- Fire department service charge and extinguisher recharge cost
- Debris removal and pollutant clean-up cost
- Loss of income and extra expense on an actual loss sustained for 12 months or another extended period
- Computer equipment including media and records
- Earthquake or earthquake sprinkler leakage
- Transportation/transit coverage
- Loss of income and extra expense from power interruption
- Loss in value of undamaged building portion, demolition, or increased construction cost to meet ordinance or law requirement
- Spoilage coverage
- Back-up of sewers or drains
- Accounts receivables and valuable papers coverage
- Employee dishonesty
- Forgery and alteration
- Money orders and counterfeit currency
- General and other liability
- Money and securities inside and outside of the premises
- Operations and premise liability
- Workers’ compensation
- Automobile, hired and non-owned automobile liability
- Liquor liability
- Employee benefits
- Advertising injury liability
Contact us today to find out more about how we can customize a program your restaurant.