A great wine needs to age, and to a certain extent that is true with an insurance agency. We understand the complexity of your business and what can make or break a winery. Today’s winery operations are increasingly sophisticated, and vintners in turn face more complex risks. We take the time to understand each of our client’s unique needs and only then do we make recommendations that blend the right combination of coverage and price.
- Boiler and machinery
- Commercial auto
- Directors and officers liability
- Employment practice liability
- Environmental liability
- Fiduciary liability
- Kidnap, ransom, and extortion
- Ocean cargo
- Workers compensation
Some special features of our program include:
- Business Income: includes period of restoration, loss caused by computer viruses, loss of utilities, extra expense, and dependent business premises
- General Liability: includes personal and business liability exposures, as well as third party damage to adjacent properties from wind drift or direct overspray
- Property: includes wine leakage, pollutant removal, loss of mobile agricultural equipment, and business income insurance
- Valuation: includes several options to replace wines, from crush to final distribution
Our personalized service and commercial insurance experience complimented by our knowledge and understanding of the winemaking industry allows us to offer comprehensive coverage for a winery’s specific insurance needs.
We are an independent insurance agency; we work for our clients, not an insurance company. We provide comprehensive insurance for wineries and would welcome the opportunity to demonstrate to you the superior level of service we provide to our clients. Call us today for a comprehensive review of your insurance and risk management program.